RuDe Gaming!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuDe Gaming!

Welcome to RuDe Forums!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghost's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost

Ghost's Application Empty
PostSubject: Ghost's Application   Ghost's Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:04 pm

So I'm Ghost. I started to play this game since December. Usually play at TBD's server and I know Prophecy like last week. I dont hack/spam. cheers Im also very nice Rolling Eyes so I think I'm eligible to be a Rude Member! (lol, you guys looking for "polite" people to join RUDE Clan? affraid Very Happy ) Anyway, I've added Prophecy as a friend on steam so just let me know if I can join the team. cheers
Back to top Go down
Force
Admin
Force

PostSubject: THANK YOU GHOST :D   Ghost's Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:13 pm

Congrats you are accepted!!! Very Happy the tag is RuDe just put it before your name Very Happy and we will invite you to steam group!! thanks
-Force
Back to top Go down
Prophecy
Admin
Prophecy

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Application   Ghost's Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:14 pm

=P...Enjoy Ghost
Back to top Go down
https://rudegaming.board-directory.net
Ghost

PostSubject: NAME TAG   Ghost's Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:46 pm

Thanks

†Ʀυđε† Ģђøşт

Anybody that joins now must have this tag, which I took 20 mins to create! cheers
Back to top Go down
Prophecy
Admin
Prophecy

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Application   Ghost's Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

np
Back to top Go down
https://rudegaming.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Application   Ghost's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RuDe Gaming! :: Apply to RuDe-
Jump to: